1. My favorite movie is Brown Sugar because I love Love. And in this
movie, I love the way how true love never failed and how they tried to
move on to other relationships but the love for each other brought them
2. The way I impact the people around me is I listen to them, I don't
judge them. Good, bad or indifferent we all want to be heard. I'm not
the type that sees good in everybody but even if I think they are bat
shit crazy, I'm still going to listen to what they have to say. I know
I don't have to agree with them but I can let them know in the nicest
way possible that we can agree to disagree. And I can give them my
honest opinion, at times it maybe sugar coated a little bit, depending
on who I'm dealing with, in order to not hurt their feelings.
3. The book I am currently reading is Fervent (A Woman's Battle Plan for
Serious, Specific and Strategic Prayer). This book was suggested to me
because of the transition I am about to go through in my life
1. My favorite movie as of recent is SlumDog Millionaire. It shows how it's not where begin; it's how you finish. And how your life experiences will play a pivotal role in your success. We live and we learn. Success is within your reach you just have alto apply yourself and work. Reminds me of the quote by Leon Brown “Nothing goes to waste on the journey of life. Both good and bad experiences share your mind and heart for what is to come."
2. I help people detox the weight of the world off themselves allowing them to create the most optimal lifestyle of health and wellness; people feel happier, feel better, and look better.
3. On Fire by John O'Leary is the last book I read. It's an amazing book about circumstances in life driving you towards being more, doing more, and having more. Through tragedy comes triumph.
Meet The Shef
As a personal chef, I come into your home and prepare meals based on a customized menu developed just for you and your family. My personal chef services include a consultation, custom menu design, grocery shopping, meal preparation, packaging and clean-up. Service dates can be arranged on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or on an occasional basis. All foods are packaged in containers, stored in the refrigerator or freezer and labeled with detailed yet simple reheating instructions.
I look forward to connecting with you sooner than later